Monday, March 26, 2007

Armley Tourist Board

I contacted Jane at Interplay on Armley Ridge Road the other day about I Love West Leeds festival and she told me about The Armley Tourist Board. This organisation seems to champion Armley by organising tea dances and is led by their unofficial Lady Mayoress, Jam Siren. I decided to contact the organisation via My Space after reading a blog hosted by TATB regarding a petition to stop an empty retail outlet being taken over by a bookies. They have done market research in the area relating to people's opinions of the regeneration so I thought it could be useful to ask them a few questions about their findings. More later...

1 comment:

Emma Bearman said...

Hello Loubie Lou

Just a quickie to say how very pleased the Lady Mayoress was to have your company today, and to just correct you on the point of The Marvellous Tea Dances are run by Angie and Donna, and are quite simply divine.visit www.themarvellousteadancecompany.co.uk to find out more!